Re: [sumo-user] add vehicle doesn't appear

Hi,
this should not happen. If you set an explicit speed the vehicle should
enter with that speed (immediately if possible or with a delay if a
conflict occurs). Can you send the scenario and the code you are using?
If you want to switch some security checks off, see
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/TraCI/Change_Vehicle_State#speed_mode_.280xb3.29
but they do not apply to insertion checks.

Best regards,
Michael