Re: [sumo-user] Traci: Get route with only start and end edges

Hello,
according to our tests, the edge-positions pos1, and pos2 are taken into
account. When you've noticed something different, there may be a special
case involved that our tests miss. If you could send me a small bug report
for reproducing this issue, that would be quite helpful.
regards,
Jakob