Re: [sumo-user] Traci: Get route with only start and end edges

Hi,

a short remark to this topic: the use of traci.simulation.getDistanceRoad(self, edgeID1, pos1, edgeID2, pos2, isDriving=True) doesn’t take into account the positions (pos1, pos2).
Further you should have in mind, that with every rerouting process you do as described in ticket 2524, an additional vehicle is added to your statistics (for example traci.simulation.getDepartedIDList or traci.simulation.getDepartedNumber).

Regards, Stephan

Stephan Beutelschieß

Tel.: 0172/7608359
Mail: stephan.beutelschiess@xxxxxxxxx