Re: [sumo-user] How to output network summary in sumo 0.12

Sorry, if the options isn't there it cannot be done. The only work-around
would be to compute some of these values from a full network dump (running,
departed, arrived) with your own script but you would not be able to get
all values from the summary output.
regards,
Jakob