Re: [scava-dev] Scava Code of Conduct

Dear EMOs,

We are putting in place a code of conduct for Eclipse SCAVA.
We are planning to have 3 individuals to receive any complain.
Should we have an alias to manage these 3 emails and, in this case, can Eclipse provides such alias or should we list each email/name separately in the cod of conduct document?

Thanks a lot for your help
Philippe Krief
Research Relations Director | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
M: +33 (0)6 21 01 06 81

Annastr. 44, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque