Re: [scava-dev] Scava Code of Conduct

Good morning everybody,

On 22/10/2018 12:38, Philippe Krief wrote:
You can certainly put my email as the  "code of conduct representative/authority” even if I would prefer to see somebody else from the team involved.
I'll wait some time see if somebody steps in. If nobody speaks up I'll add your email address at the end of the week.

Thanks, cheers! :-)

--
boris

*—*
Philippe Krief
Research Relations Director | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
Eclipse Foundation <http://www.eclipse.org/>: The Platform for Open Innovation and Collaboration
M: +33 (0)6 21 01 06 81

Annastr. 44, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque