[scava-dev] Scava Code of Conduct

Hiho good people,

As mentioned earlier there is now a Code Of Conduct in the Scava repository. It is a significant thing, that concerns and abides us all as contributors. This one is borrowed from the Contributor Covenant initiative [1], which is widely used in open-source projects. The code itself can be found in [2].

[1] https://www.contributor-covenant.org
[2] https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct

Please feel free to comment.

As it is it boils down to a couple of things:

* Behave, respect people, respect diversity, etc.
* Setup a process for people to contact the project concerning a misconduct.

The last one is my concern right now. We need to setup an email address for that, or put someone's email address. So:

=> What or who should we set as "code of conduct representative/authority"?

Have a wonderful day, cheers! :-)

--
boris

Back to the top