Re: [riena-dev] SubModuleView

just set -Driena.lnf.update.view=false and all the Rendering of Modules etc still was done
great !

I really like the riena way of navigation + ui + LnF :-)

ekke

ekkehard schrieb:
Christian Campo schrieb:
Hi Ekke,

but LnfUpdater only updates the view if -Driena.lnf.update.view=true is in your VM arguments ?

ahhh - I thought this has always be true if using a custom LnF

so: LnF of Navigation is always done
and Driena.lnf.update.view=true controls lnf of the views in the main part

thx !
makes it easier

BTW: is there anywhere a description of all the -Driena.... arguments ?

ekke
christian