[riena-dev] SubModuleView

Hi Rienaers,

I'm just preparing my reference application using riena navigation + UI + redView this reference app is then base for my openArchitectureWare templates to generate a whole application from UML Entity Model
with some luck I can show it all at Frankfurt Stammtisch 2009-05-27

I have a question regarding SubModuleView:

If the SubModuleView is completely from redView, then..

MyView extending SubModuleView<MySubModuleController>

... contains only one Composite provided by a redView Factory

using redView composites these composites are completely rendered by redView,
we know all about colors, fonts, sizes etc from our ecore model

so I dont need LnF Rendering from Riena for this Composite -
the only thing I need is the EmbeddedTitlebar of the View itself

if I understand it right:
Riena's SubModuleView uses a LnFUpdater
which I wouldn't need in my case

so my question:

overwriting bind() and createPartControl()
(simple doing the same but without calls to LnFUpdater)
should be ok - or what do you think ?

thx

ekke

Back to the top