[recommenders-dev] Code Recommenders webinar has been canceled

Hi all,

I'm sorry to inform you that the Code Recommenders webinar has be canceled by Eclipse Foundation due to an internal resource planning issue. By now no alternate date has been scheduled.

However, we will publish a new drop next week which includes the changes you made for the webinar as well as the first codesearch prototype. Integration begins on Monday. Let me know if you have any pending changes you want to get into the next drop.

Stefan, could you pick a date in the calendar for discussing details of the Extended Javadoc platform?

Bye,
Marcel

--
Eclipse Code Recommenders: