Re: [recommenders-dev] Committer vote for Kristijan has been vetoed by the PMC

Hi Wayne,

your scenario absolutely makes sense - even more in distributed developer teams.

We'll have to work out a process that fits nicely into our current (mostly local) setup. Typically we have 1-2 student meetings per week discussing progress, issues etc. which makes some parts of the review cycle via Bugzilla look like overkill.

However, by the time other people join the project from outside TU our process won't work anymore. Thus, we need to rethink our process for future committer elections.

Thanks for discussion,
Marcel