Re: [platform-dev] Has the time come?

At least ASF "gitbox" support a "double-master-setup":

https://gitbox.apache.org/

from a git perspective this would also be possible without any tooling support:

- clone the "master"-git repo
- add the "mirror" as a another origin
- pull the "mirror" orgin and merge/cherry-pick the PR from the other branch
- push to master + mirror