Re: [platform-dev] Has the time come?

The idea of allowing contributors to decide how they want to contribute is an interesting idea. Eclipse CDT has had a mirror on github for a long time, and, as you can't disable Pull Requests on a GitHub repo, we get a sporadic PR via the GH web interface. I wonder whether as an early transition point simply allowing those that want to provide a change via a PR would work?

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders