Re: [platform-dev] Has the time come?

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 5:27 PM Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 I'd advise starting by evaluating for instance migration of PDE to GitHub:

How about starting with the websites. In 99% of the cases, the websites don't need to dance with Gerrit, but ATM is required.

The websites are ideal for casual contributions, especially with the 5-minute deployments that the webmasters have built, there is instant gratification.

It would also help us. We can update websites super fast with the GH workflow.

Back to the top