Re: [photran] Where I can find the mathematical explanations for Slatec routine

On 11/07/2010 04:59 PM, Huacheng Zhang wrote:
Hi, everybody:
Would anybody let me know how to find the mathematical background for the Slatec Mathematical Library? I want to make sure that I am using the proper subroutines and I understand the subroutines correctly.
Thanks,
Huacheng

I found two files sitting somewhere in my computer. I have no idea where I got them from, but maybe they're what you were looking for (see attached pdf's).

--
John.