[photran] m2c Pb solved but still update Pb

Hi,

Many thanks to Beth and Hani for their reply !
- Concerning the m2c problem, I did just what Hani said had to be done: I split my file containing several modules in one file per module with filename corresponding to module name => no more m2c Pb and I got my executable (=> now I have Problem to figure out how to really use the debugger - more in a next mail) - concerning the update Pb: I got CDT 4.0.2 as a .zip file and unzip the content into the relevent directories (However I know fear to have bot CDT 4.0.0 and CDT 4.0.2 installed) but I still have this "Photran (4.0.3) requires feature "org.eclipse.cdt (4.0.0)", or later version." every time I try to check anything to install or update !

--

Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top