Re: [photran] m2c Pb solved but still update Pb

No, the cdt-master-4.0.2 zip installation is a bit different. Sorry if I
was misleading.
See http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/europa/ and follow the
instructions there.
Specifically,
        Download the zip file and enter the path to it in the Update
Manager as an Achived update site.
You do *not* just unzip it, altho that is true of most local installs

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

             Michel DEVEL
             <michel.devel@uni
             v-fcomte.fr>                                               To
             Sent by:                  Photran Information
             photran-bounces@e         <photran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             12/04/2007 01:26          [photran] m2c Pb solved but still
             PM                        update Pb

             Please respond to
             michel.devel@univ
                -fcomte.fr;
             Please respond to
                  Photran
                Information
             <photran@eclipse.
                   org>

Hi,

Many thanks to Beth and Hani for their reply !
- Concerning the m2c problem, I did just what Hani said had to be done:
I split my file containing several modules in one file per module with
filename corresponding to module name => no more m2c Pb and I got my
executable (=> now I have Problem to figure out how to  really use the
debugger - more in a next mail)
- concerning the update Pb: I got CDT 4.0.2 as a .zip file and unzip the
content into the relevent directories (However I know fear to have bot
CDT 4.0.0 and CDT 4.0.2 installed) but I still have this "Photran
(4.0.3) requires feature "org.eclipse.cdt (4.0.0)", or later version."
every time I try to check anything to install or update !

--

Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL