Re: [photran] Comments on the editor of Photran 3.1 beta

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that you were so short in people. I'm sorry that I cannot help you, but I have no idea of Java :-(.

It should be exactly the same as in the 3.0 release... you are not getting an error message or anything?

If I should get an error message, where should it appear? I have looked at the Problem view and no message is there... <!?>

Miguel

Back to the top