Re: [photran] Comments on the editor of Photran 3.1 beta

Why is there no option to set "Highlight matching brackets", like in the

Sorry, we don't support this. The guys coding it left the project, and the rest of us are busy with other things.

Thanks also for the comments on highlighting. We will work on that as we have time. Unfortunately, resources are scarce at the moment, and we at UIUC are being funded to work on refactoring, which isn't publicly available yet... so, as usual, if there are any Java developers out there who want to work on stuff like syntax highlighting or bracket highlighting, it's pretty easy and we will be glad to offer help/advice along the way...

Another thing I have noticed is that the Outline at the right of the editor remains now always empty. Have you disabled it temporarely to work on it, or is it a bug in the beta?

It should be exactly the same as in the 3.0 release... you are not getting an error message or anything?

Jeff

Back to the top