RE: [photran] Missing "Highlight matching brackets" option

Yes, I am looking into how we can make CDT's editor language extensible.
We've spent a lot of time trying to keep up with the changes and
advancements in the platform text editor. Ensuring projects like Photran
don't have to duplicate that effort would worth the effort.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer
CDT Project Lead