[photran] Re:

Hi,

Please send a code snippet that illustrates the error so we can fix it in beta 3.

that is something that will replicate the error (i kept the original automatic intendation)
module hello
    type, public :: data
        integer :: n
        real ,allocatable :: a(:)
        end type data

end module hello

it seems that is not really a crush. After staying a long time to load a file in the editor it is frozen. If I wait long enough will become "functional again". there is no log file in the .meta.. dir now.

but, i found another problem in outline view

module test2
implicit none
integer, parameter, public :: pr=kind(1.0d0)
contains

real(pr) function cgc(a,x,b,y,c,z)
integer, intent(in) :: a,x,b,y,c,z

    integer :: kmin,kmax,k
    real(dp) :: sum,gamma
    cgc=0.0_dp

end function cgc

end module test2

instead to put there the name of the function will put the kind of real.

regards,
Alin

"...if the universities will not study
useless subjects, who will?"
G. F. Fitzgerald, Nature, 45/46, 392 (1892)
Mr. Alin M. ELENA                       Home Address: 19 Mount Charles
PhD Student                             Room G2, BT7 1NY, Belfast, UK
Atomistic Simulation Centre
School of Mathematics and Physics         E-mail: Alin.Elena@xxxxxxxxx
Queen's University Belfast                      elena_alin@xxxxxxxxxxx
Office: +44 (0)28 9097 3557
Mobile:+44(0)78 1771 4182                                         WWW:
Fax: +44 (0)28 9097 5359        http://titus.phy.qub.ac.uk/group/Alin/