Re: [photran] photran 3.0 beta 2 crashes

The syntax error persists, that is the first thing. This time at least appears in the outline view (the skull). The real problem only starts.

Please send a code snippet that illustrates the error so we can fix it in beta 3.

When I am trying to open a file in the editor takes quite a long time and finally after two or three files crashes.

In your workspace directory, please delete the file .metadata/.log

Then start Eclipse, do whatever it takes to make it crash like then, and then send the contents of that .log file. I'm guessing it's an OutOfMemoryError (the long load time is a known problem scheduled for fix in beta 3; that would make this go away), but if it's something else, we need to know.

Thanks
Jeff Overbey

Back to the top