Re: [paho-dev] Contributing and coding standards?

Hey Daniel,

Sorry, I was just trying to possibly save you some development time.

I don't know the Embedded Library to be any more (or less) performant than the Linux library, The Embedded lib was not designed to be a more efficient version of the original, but rather to run on different systems like RTOS's and bare metal chips that lack an MMU.

It would be cool to do some performance tests of the different Paho libraries (and any others), but no one has gotten around to that yet.

Frank