Re: [paho-dev] Contributing and coding standards?

Daniel,

that sounds great!

A question, for my information.  If you are working with Linux, what is your reason for using the embedded client rather than the 'mainline' C project?  The Linux interfaces were meant to be an example, but I thought that this project would be most useful for embedded OSes, hence the name.

I always envisaged the embedded C client project as a toolkit, where the lower level interface layers would be customised to suit the underlying platform.  That we might get contributions for these different platform layers.  I guess what I should do is write some doc (programming guide, etc) to explain that.