Re: [paho-dev] Paho plans

I'm happy to contribute to a Java based server if there is interest in starting one.

Paul

On 6 October 2013 10:48, Roger Light <roger@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Scott,

> I'm not asking that the C implementation be at all abandoned...rather...why
> not do what SWT did...and provide a java API that uses the C implementation?
> Like I said, I would be willing to contribute to such an effort...so that
> other EF projects could actually consume/use this framework (ECF in my case,
> but I suspect that other projects could be interested also).

Absolutely, that sounds like a good idea. I've got no experience of
doing that sort of thing myself, so would gratefully accept help
offered in that area. Likewise a java implementation would be welcome,
although it's not something that I'm personally interested in. I don't
see any reason why it shouldn't be part of the project though.

Cheers,

Roger