Re: [paho-dev] next release?

FYI, I submitted a bug and related patch (#413579) for a pretty significant issue in the _javascript_ client that it would be nice to get included. Basically the problem is that on subscribing to a pattern that contains many retained messages a single WebSocket packet will contain multiple MQTT packets, so clients get corrupt data on initial connection.

-Darren