Re: [paho-dev] next release?

Hi Benjamin,

I raised the question of the plan at the last Paho call, but unfortunately we didn't realize that you would be asking for a date for next week.

The release will feature Java, C and _javascript_ for sure.   C++ could be included depending on what Frank feels about that.

I'm sorry I can't help with a date right now.

Ian