[paho-dev] next release?

Hi list,

I am putting together a set of slides for presenting all the Eclipse M2M projects at a conference next week and I wanted to indicate the date for the next release of Paho ; unfortunately I cannot find it. Could someone please indicate to me what is the next release and when it is planned? Also, the release would be for C (and C++ wrapper?) and Java, right?
I understand the code base for the C and Java client is quite mature though and I will certainly highlight it in the talk though!

Thanks!
Benjamin--

Back to the top