Re: [paho-dev] Contribution of MQTT Servers (Mosquitto and RSMB)

Hi Ian,

Great news - particularly on the MQTT-SN front! I agree that server
code should go here and the client into Paho.

I did volunteer to do a presentation and did mae a start, but didn't
get much further than that I'm afraid. What I've got is a pretty
minimal outline and I'm not sure it would be of much use to you. Feel
free to show me how it should've been done :)

Cheers,

Roger