Re: [paho-dev] Contribution of MQTT Servers (Mosquitto and RSMB)

Ian,

As you are going through the internal IBM approval process, please ensure
that dual-licensing the contribution under the EPL and the BSD (Eclipse
Distribution License or EDL) is specified.

Thanks.

Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx
+1.613.220.3223