Re: [paho-dev] Question on MqttClient's subscriptions

OK Andy. I will keep an eye on it in the meantime.

...............Scott

From:        Andy Piper <andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        General development discussions for paho project <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        09/20/2012 05:05 PM
Sent by:        paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Agreed. Scott - please add this to the agenda for the next team call. We need to understand which spaces to monitor and respond in.

--
Andy Piper

Sent with Sparrow

On Thursday, 20 September 2012 at 21:36, Ian Skerrett wrote:
If the Paho project does not want to use a discussion group they can request it to be turned off.  The ‘typical’ eclipse project will use mailing list for project specific communications and discussion groups for end-user/adopter type usage questions. However, it is up to the project.

If the Paho committers don’t intend to monitor the discussion forum then I would suggest turning it off. Leaving questions unanswered is definitely bad community relations.

Ian