[paho-dev] Question on MqttClient's subscriptions

Hi Paho devs,

I have posted a question (the first ever) on the Paho forums http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/379061/ Since the forum is there I would appreciate it if any of the competent members of the paho community would monitor it since it is a delicate time to not answer any questions.

However I am pasting the question here in case you all disagree.

I have a MqttClient. How can I have a list of the topics it is subscribed to? I see they are stored in a Hashtable but no public API to get them.

Best,
Sopot

Back to the top