Re: [paho-dev] Question on MqttClient's subscriptions

This is good input Sopot. I will start monitoring the forum.

........................Scott

From:        Sopot Çela <sopotcela@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        General development discussions for paho project <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        09/20/2012 04:48 PM
Sent by:        paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On the other hand, being a project without a forum is still a bad thing. A dev mailing list and a forum are different things, they are not redundant. The dev-lists are used mainly for inter-developers communications and occasional "to all committers" questions meanwhile forums bear the bulk and all the sorts of question one can imagine. Also the forum builds a knowledge base and is typically the place to do the research before asking. At least that is how we handle communication in the E4 project.

I would suggest you do not close it and try to keep it up to date as much as possible. If it truly goes to the point of multiple topics and 0 answers than I guess you might as well close it (but I disagree with the idea that it does no harm and that the dev list suffices).

Sopot