Re: [osbp-dev] Status of OSBP development

Hello Nick,

sorry for the delay.

We’re currently working internally and waiting for the legal transfer of the Eclipse Foundation to Europe. In fact, we’re using OSBP as part of OS.bee to build our own business applications.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Cordialement / Best Regards

ppa. / p.p. Ralf Mollik

Bereichsleiter Entwicklung / Director Development OS.bee