Re: [openmq-dev] Release tracking for OpenMQ

Hi,

Indeed work in progress as you looked at it. As the mq/bin/* files are normally executable when built with GF, we have to take a look at what's exactly happening here.

The initial run has finished now and shows 4 failures:

[javatest.batch] Number of Tests Passed      = 900
[javatest.batch] Number of Tests Failed      = 4
[javatest.batch] Number of Tests with Errors = 0

They're all MetaDataTest related.

I'll take a look at whether the JMSRA needs to be updated.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms