Re: [openmq-dev] Release tracking for OpenMQ

On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 at 19:01, arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> With M2 staged at: https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/staging/org/glassfish/mq/mq-distribution/6.0.0-M2 I'll take a look at getting the TCK standalone Jenkins script to run (again). It needs to be updated for GlassFish 6, and the unzip of OpenMQ in /mq. There's the JMSRA as well I think.

Thank you for handling Kit matter.
(Now I see that job in Jenkins. I will look at logs to learn some details.
It seems that url to
https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/jakartaee9-eftl/staged-900/jakarta-messaging-tck-3.0.0.zip
is "prefixed" with
https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/jakartaee9-eftl/staged-900/