[oniro-dev] New mailing list for the Oniro developers' community

Hello,

once the oniro-core project proposal has gone through the community review
process, it was approved[1] on January 12th, entering the provisioning stage,
according to the Eclipse Foundation Project Handbook[2].

This mail is to announce the creation of the mailing list that will become the
core communication channel for Oniro developers' community as soon as the
provisioning stage ends.

The provisioning stage has not finished so it will take some time before the
list plays its role but, since we are preparing material for events and we
need to point external developers to our channels under the Eclipse
Foundation, I resolved that this is a good time to announce it.

Please add this channel in your communications when it makes sense, especially
at FOSDEM.

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/oniro.oniro-core
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#starting-provisioning

Best Regards
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation