Re: [jdt-dev] Strategy for JDT core issues without sufficient info?

On Wed, 2023-03-29 at 12:11 +0000, Andrey Loskutov wrote:
> On Wednesday March 29 12:36:02 2023 (+02:00), S A wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > TL;DR:
> > What is our strategy for JDT core issues without sufficient info?
>
> If the problem is not reproducible, provided information is not
> sufficient to do anything useful and the reporter doesn't  provide
> additional data, I would close that issue and don't waste our all
> time with it.

I agree with closing, provided some reasonable amount of time has
passed since the issue saw any activity. We could have a 'needinfo'
label, and then at a later time close all issues with 'needinfo' where
no activity has occurred in the last 2 weeks / (maybe 1 month?) (or
however long you decide).

The issues are still there to re-open if the author can provide more
info at a later time.

Back to the top