Re: [jdt-dev] Strategy for JDT core issues without sufficient info?

On Wednesday March 29 12:36:02 2023 (+02:00), S A wrote:

Hi all,

TL;DR:
What is our strategy for JDT core issues without sufficient info?

If the problem is not reproducible, provided information is not sufficient to do anything useful and the reporter doesn't  provide additional data, I would close that issue and don't waste our all time with it.

--
Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

Спасение утопающих - дело рук самих утопающих

https://www.eclipse.org/user/aloskutov

Back to the top