Re: [jaxrs-dev] JAX-RS Official Vendor Contacts

Hi Alessio,

 Good to have you here. Is your question about becoming a committer for JAX-RS? If so, see [1].

— Santiago

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#elections-committer

On Feb 27, 2018, at 6:30 AM, Alessio Soldano <asoldano@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For Red Hat / RESTEasy, you can use my contact, @asoldano . This said, I'd like some of my colleagues (RESTEasy committers) to have the same voice as me; I'm inviting them to join the list and discussion here soon.

Btw, given the https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jaxrs/who has been mentioned above, what's the process for being added there?

Cheers
Alessio