Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] JakartaEE TCK bundle download reference

These few items of feedback have been handled in the theme, and the Javamail project has picked up the latest version of the theme: https://eclipse-ee4j.github.io/javamail/.

Are there any objections if I push the gh-pages from my fork for the TCK project (https://jgallimore.github.io/jakartaee-tck/) to the main repository? I'm happy to make any changes along the way, or adjust for any feedback that comes in afterwards.

Kind Regards

Jon