Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] JakartaEE TCK bundle download reference

I think being able to get a current nightly built the zip would be useful. I'm happy to propose / provide updates to the wiki to help others running tests. One question I did have is I have been working on a Jakarta EE Jekyll theme for github.io pages for the projects to adopt - so sites like this: https://eclipse-ee4j.github.io/javamail/ would keep their content, but pick up the same branding as https://jakarta.ee.

Would it be useful to pull the information from the wiki into a gh-pages branch so it can use this theme when it is ready? That would effectively give the project a Jakarta EE-branded set of pages at https://eclipse-ee4j.github.io/jakartaee-tck. If we're ok to include the nightly build link, I could add that as well.

Kind Regards

Jon