[jakartaee-tck-dev] JakartaEE TCK bundle download reference

Hi,
I was checking the status of current nightly builds and their published results here: https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/8.0.1/nightly/

We've had some success at manually building the Jakarta EE TCK from source to run the tests. We have a small correction we'd like to propose for this wiki page: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/wiki/Instructions-for-building-and-running-JakartaEE-TCK-bundle, which is to point to the Eclipse Glassfish jenkins build rather than https://download.oracle.com/glassfish/5.0.1/nightly/latest-glassfish.zip.

The zip file currently referenced no longer lines up with the TCK, particularly as jars have changed from javax.* to jakarta.*., and the result is that many modules fail to build. Using https://jenkins.eclipse.org/glassfish/job/glassfish/job/EE4J_8/85/artifact/bundles/glassfish.zip works ok.

Having a nightly snapshot build available and documented would be helpful for those wanting to run tests, as folks then wouldn't need to build the full TCK from source.

Back to the top