[jakartaee-tck-dev] Committer Election for Ankit Jain on Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK has started

A committer election for Ankit Jain on project Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK
(ee4j.jakartaee-tck) was started by Padmanabha Bhat with this criteria:

I would like to nominate Ankit Jain as a committer for the Jakarta EE TCK
project. Ankit has been part of Java EE CTS team for last couple of years and
has made significant contributions during Java EE 8 release. In the current
version of Jakarta EE TCK, he has been helping us to bring the source to a
state, which we can contribute. His familiarity with the code base, CI/CD
pipeline makes him a great asset in releasing the first version of TCK as
well as in the subsequent releases.

Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK project committers can click the election link below
to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jakartaee-tck/elections/election-ankit-jain-committer-eclipse-jakarta-ee-tck

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jakartaee-tck