Re: [iot-pmc] Request for +1 of release of Eclipse Mita 0.1.0

+1 from me

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 4:52 PM Wegendt Simon (AE/PJ-SW41) <Simon.Wegendt@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

you can get the standalone compiler from our jenkins [1]. To use it you have to put the standard library and the platform you are using in your classpath; that is the jars containing the platform definition and the corresponding generators, for example from the repository also built by Jenkins.

Then you call it like this:

java –cp org.eclipse.mita.sdtlib_0.1.0.jar:org.eclipse.mita.platform-x86_0.1.0.jar:org.eclipse.mita.cli.jar org.eclipse.mita.cli.Main compile –p folder/containing/mita/sources

It’s a bit rough around the edges since we mainly use it for runtime tests J

[1] https://ci.eclipse.org/mita/job/mita-master/

Best regards

Simon Wegendt

Automotive Electronics, Software Campus 41 (AE/PJ-SW41)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 13 42 | 72703 Reutlingen | GERMANY
| www.bosch.com
Tel.
+49 7121 353 66 50 | Mobil +49 1525 85 93 240 | Fax +49 7121 35-0 | Simon.Wegendt@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Franz Fehrenbach; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Dr. Michael Bolle, Dr. Christian Fischer, Dr. Stefan Hartung,
Dr. Markus Heyn, Dr. Dirk Hoheisel, Christoph Kübel, Rolf Najork, Uwe Raschke, Peter Tyroller