[iot-pmc] Request for +1 of release of Eclipse Mita 0.1.0

Hi,

please give our [0.1.0 release](https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.mita/releases/0.1.0) of Eclipse Mita a +1. The release is scheduled for end of February. I hope we have fixed everything noted below but further feedback or questions are always welcome J

Regards,

the Eclipse Mita team,

Thomas Kutz, Christian Weichel, Simon Wegendt.

Automotive Electronics, Software Campus 41 (AE/PJ-SW41)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 13 42 | 72703 Reutlingen | GERMANY
| www.bosch.com
Tel. +49 7121 353 66 50 | Mobil +49 1525 85 93 240 | Fax +49 7121 35-0 |
Simon.Wegendt@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Franz Fehrenbach; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Dr. Michael Bolle, Dr. Christian Fischer, Dr. Stefan Hartung,
Dr. Markus Heyn, Dr. Dirk Hoheisel, Christoph Kübel, Rolf Najork, Uwe Raschke, Peter Tyroller