[etrice-dev] Problems facing regarding installing plug-in into my system.

Hello all,

I want to take part in the GSoC 2013 in The Eclipse Foundation on the idea of "Providing Error Markers and Quick Fixes in State Chart Diagrams" under the eTrice project

I have downloaded the Git and graphiti plugins successfully and have been going through the tutorials of the e-Trice user guide and online ProGit book.

But the problem is I am not able to apply it practically as I am facing problem in installing the graphiti plugins in the computer. I already have Eclipse Juno installed in my computer way back and have been using it since.

I went on to the help button of the Eclipse clicked on the install new software option and selected the juno - http://download.eclipse.org/releases/juno option from the drop down.

here is where the problem occurs it shows and error message that it isnt found or it diplays as pending.

If anyone can guide me from solving this problem, I would be very grateful of him.

Regards,
Rohan Garg

Back to the top