Re: [etrice-dev] Problems facing regarding installing plug-in into my system.

Hi Rohan,

the selected update site is correct.

I just checked and found I can contact the update site and it shows me all available software, amongst others also Graphiti.

Please try again. Maybe it was just a temporary network problem.

You might also want to visit our Wiki page
http://wiki.eclipse.org/ETrice/Development/GettingStartedWithEtrice
for further details.

Hope that helps,
Henrik