Re: [embed-cdt-dev] maven build

> On 7 Nov 2020, at 20:47, Marc-Andre Laperle <malaperle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I recommend upgrading to latest CDT milestone if embedded CDT is to be part of the simrel.
>
> One thing to note is that several target environments were removed from the platform in the last years. If you use Tycho, make sure your target environments match CDT and you don’t have extra ones that don’t exist anymore (32 bit, ppc64, etc).

Great advice, Marc!

Removing the 32-bit platforms solved the mystery error. :-)

Now I have to figure out a solution around the API change, which triggered this less surprising error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-compiler-plugin:1.7.0:compile (default-compile) on project org.eclipse.embedcdt.debug.gdbjtag.jlink: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:
[ERROR] /Volumes/Internal-SSD/Users/ilg/Work/eclipse-plugins.git/plugins/org.eclipse.embedcdt.debug.gdbjtag.jlink/src/org/eclipse/embedcdt/debug/gdbjtag/jlink/ui/TabDebugger.java:[1708]
[ERROR]         configuration.setAttribute(IGDBJtagConstants.ATTR_JTAG_DEVICE, ConfigurationAttributes.JTAG_DEVICE);

Jonah, do you know how to deal with the incompatible changes that happened in the debug classes?

Thank you,

Liviu

Back to the top