Re: [embed-cdt-dev] maven build

I recommend upgrading to latest CDT milestone if embedded CDT is to be part of the simrel.

One thing to note is that several target environments were removed from the platform in the last years. If you use Tycho, make sure your target environments match CDT and you don’t have extra ones that don’t exist anymore (32 bit, ppc64, etc).